Wednesday 2 May 2012

LOTS OF LAUGHS! (all levels, no words)


                   

By Bruno Bozzetto.

Just a possible script. Can you think of another?

-  My god!, what am I doing here?! Where am I?? Was that an alien ship? Oh, well, it doesn't matter...  Wait a minute, this can be fun! Oh, no... I'm getting all wet! Now, I wonder what that red button is for... Let's see...   This must be a hat! Let's play again! I'm hungry...
-  THERE YOU ARE.
-  But...
-  JUST EAT IT!
-  Time to sleep... hum? What's this new feeling?! Let's try the magic button!
-  THERE!
-  Not good enough...
-  HOW ABOUT THAT!
-  Not exactly what I need!
-  Wowwwwwwwwww! This is IT!!! But... we need an accessory...
-  THERE YOU ARE.

(some time goes by...)

- Come back, Mr. Alien, this is not what I was looking for!
-  I'M FED UP WITH YOUR DISCONTENT, YOU NEVER HAVE ENOUGH, THERE! NOW YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN.

 ( goes away giggling)

-  Oh, no...

(lots and lots of babies crying)



No comments:

Post a Comment